The Dublin BIC (Business Innovation Centre) is a public-private business support organisation that works with state agencies and private sector investors to support entrepreneurs to build the next generation of Irish businesses. Running for over two decades, Dublin BIC’s business consultants have shared their experience, knowledge, resources and passion to the benefit business leaders. As well as helping to develop investor ready companies and providing access to funding, Dublin BIC advises companies on business planning and development; provides incubation space; and creates platforms for entrepreneurs to develop their skills and networks.
And they have a great track record.
- Creation of over 568 new businesses, now directly employing over 5,566 people.
- Development of Ireland’s first private institutional seed fund.
- Management of the €53 million AIB Seed Capital Fund.
- Investment of over €70 million in 167 businesses.
- Development of first formal Angels network and investment of over €30 million on behalf of the Halo Business Angel Partnership.
- Creation of Ireland’s first private incubation space and ongoing development of the 6,000 sq ft Guinness Enterprise Centre.
- Support of 491 businesses through the Guinness Enterprise Centre.
- Involvement with over 5,970 aspiring entrepreneurs and provision of business plan assistance for over 1,635 new ideas.
They offer business consultancy, access to funding, enterprise space, events and training. So if you’re thinking of starting a business or developing one you already have further, get in touch with them and see if they have time for a quick chat about where you’re at and see what they think the best next steps might be. Find out more here.